Are you looking for best romantic places for dating and for taking out your love one for spending some best time? Then you are on the right place. Below the list of best places in Delhi for couples who wish to spend some best time with their love one. You can also think to come on these places to make your valentine day unique as well other days. Numerous time people feel that it is hard to search romantic places in a busy city like Delhi; if you wish to have a romantic date with your love ones then you can look the following places.
1. Hauz Khas Village: There is a fort where young college couples like to go. Here are many small hall in the fort in which you can normally see couples making out.
|Hauz Khas Village|
2. Rose Garden: There are usually not many roses in the garden. It’s lustrous in greenery together with long and big tress. It have nice running tracks and some benches for sit and rest. But young couples and the peoples are generally want to take rest in these benches with enjoying their privacy in the density of big trees.
3. Deer Park: It is a large park and is near to Rose Garden. It has a boating complex where you can enjoy boating. There are attractive peacocks, deers, lovely rabbits and other feather beauty. There are lawns with proper trimmed grass. It’s a lover's heaven.
4. Parthasarthy Rocks JNU: It’s Also called PSR popularly, it is located in Jawahar Lal Nehru University. It is the one of the most natural places of all. There is a one small open air theatre. Other than this there are rocky hill and small jungle with trees and greenery. You can also see here a lot of cute little wild-life animals. Students usually comes this place for a enjoy sunset and its quiet atmosphere.
|Parthasarthy Rocks JNU|
5. Kalindi Kunj: This lawns is located near Yamuna River. There are amazing fountains and properly trimmed and well-kept lawns. You can see very people people here and that the people are only knows love-birds. If you are visiting with family, then you should avoid going here in the evening.
6. Lodhi Garden: It’s a garden from Mughal era and had tombs of some people. It is very well-kept with flowers, trees, grass. Very nice grass with amazing cleanliness. You can take a peace-minded walking here with your love.
7. Garden of Five Senses: It is located near Saket Yellow line metro station. It is generally very peaceful and romantic place. The park is very famous in couples. The park opening time start from 9 AM to 7 PM, and charges a small entry charge. Quiet, away from the center of the garden, on the other side of the sidewalk is the shopping court and food. But be careful o go the food and shopping court only if you are ready to spend more than out 2-3 thousand rupees as it is much expensive.
|Garden of Five Senses|
8. Old Fort (Purana Quila): Old Fort is situated near Delhi Zoological Park and Pargati Maidan metro station. The open green lawns in Old fort with impressive red sandstone compound raise the romances. You can enjoy boating &visit to Zoo and enjoy leisure walks.
9. Metro Walk Mall and Adventure Island: It is Located in Rohini near Rithala Metro Station, it’s a world class architected open air mall with more than nearly 30 fashion apparel stores and 20 food joints, 3D rides in the Scary House (Bhoot Bangla), The ghost Villa and the raining moments under the open fountain (only in evening) are worth have fun with your date. The most popular attraction is the Adventure Island Amusement Park, which is located in the mall and provides more than 25 rides including; Flip Out, Derby Devils, Space Jump, Splash Dunk, Twister, Float Boat and many other exciting rides.
|Metro Walk Mall and Adventure Island|
10. Select City Mall: Placed in Saket, it is one of the best and biggest malls in Delhi, everything available here like shopping, entertainment, eating. Just enjoy yourself with your love at many food courts and also go for a PVR show. You may also go for Spa & Salon, to pamper both of you with some other beauty treatment. The nearest metro station is Saket Metro Malviya nagar metro station.
|Select City Mall|