Adventurous trekking is a passion for people and they are highly anxious about challenging trekking every year. So, below is the introduction of a few trekking places that you should be careful while trekking in India.
1) Singalila Kanchenjunga Trek
Exciting views of Cho Yo to Kanchenjunga is visible from the Singalila Kanchenjunga Trek. The traditional monasteries and mountains, covering wide ranges of alpine trees. Apart from the beauty, the trekking routes that can be added are:
Easily you can change and trek towards the West Bengal’s highest point known as Sandakphu.
- You can get your perspective, the Views of Kanchenjunga and Everest.
- Eyes can retrieve the natures olive and experience the exotic orchid plantations.
- As you explore the places drop down into monasteries that shows the impact of the place.
2) Gomukh Tapovan Trek
Trekking through the “Gomukh Tapovan” is adventurous, the source of Ganga flows from the mouth of Himalaya glaciers. Explore the Himalaya range and the flowing river “Bhagirathi”.
Tapovan the area covered with a wide range of grasslands and about 5 km away from Gomukh. The exploring areas while trekking is the Mount Shivlinga, Chaturangi, Meru Parvat and Sudarshan. Peaks of the Himalayas which are rarely seen in any other parts of the world.
3) Trans Zanskar “Darcha to Lamayuru Trek”
Trek towards Rohtang pass from the Darcha, with the serene view of the mountains and peaks. The wonder villages lying in between the mountains. The Indus valley and the crest of Himalayas valley which is famous along with the snow covering mountains that you will love to explore while playing with the snow in the trekking.
- The panoramic view of the hills
- Meadows or the grasslands.
- The flowing spring waters
- Don’t forget to play with the mountains
4) Frozen Zanskar River Trek
Chadar“ the frozen Zanskar river trek one more trekking point to explore from the Himalayas. The river is frozen during the winters and the snowy mountains that are the main attraction of this trekking point. The trekking of the frozen river starts from the small village of Chilling and finally where the Zanskar River starts to freeze.
- Explore the Chilling and Lingshed villageareas.
- The culture and living during the frozenperiod of the river, Shangri-la
- The beauty of the chilling atmosphere.
5) Doon valley trek
A cradle shaped valley, that is within the Garhwal Himalayas. The chilled weather along with the snowy floors of the mountain and the native plantations, that is rare in views. Apart from it are
- Must is the “Har kidoon” while you forward in trekking.
- The ruins are a lake.
- The flowing spring waters.
- As you move, you can explore the more exciting perspective of the Garhwal Himalayas.
6) Clouds end trek
What length did you travel to Mussoorie? Clouds end trek is one of the exploring places with extreme and mildness beauty. The deodar and oak trees in the forests are the first thing that you are going to explore in the forests. Apart from the scenic beauty is the
• Trek towards the Happy Valley from the Hathipaon Road.
• Wildlife Sanctuary and Jwala Devi Temple are the native attractions you will see.
7) Nanda Devi East BC and Milam Glacier Trek
A tour to trekking and explore the region of Nanda Devi East BC and Milam Glacier situated the Himalayas. Explore the glaciers and mountains with the scenic views along with the surrounding villages.
- Visit the Milam Glacier
- Trek from Milam to Rilkot
- Trek from Bugdyar to Lilam.
8) Pin Parvati Pass Trek
Laying within the stunning beauty of Himachal Pradesh which is one of the challenging trekking routes that is adventurous and exciting at the same time. Trek through the Parvati river to the highest peak also reach to the Spiti valley. Attractions after reaching:
- The monasteries
- The villages and culture
- The scenic beauty of mountains and valleys.
9) Dzongri – Goecha La Trek
In the Shadow of Blue Sheep “Dzongri – Goecha La Trek” Watch the rising and setting of the sun from the ranges of the Kanchenjunga valley. The forest is exceptional because of the rhododendron forest.
- The beauty of the lakes.
- The Waterfalls
- The forests birds and habitats.
10) David Scott trail
The hill station of the northeast, Shillong where trekking and exploring through the forests covered with pine trees and the beautiful chilled weather. The rocky rivers flowing along with the green mountains are the attraction of David Scott trail. Also, the other attractions.
- The valleys and the mountains.
- The waterfalls flowing
- The lakes and rivers.
Enjoy the adventure and trekking in dangerous places but be careful while moving or walking through the challenging paths. Though it is dangerous the interest in watching the natural beauty increases the passion for trekking and traveling.