Bandhavgarh National Park India’s most popular national parks in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh are located in the hills of the Vindhyas. Bandhavgarh National Park is spread over an area of 105 sq km was declared a national park in 1968. Bandhavgarh Umaria name is derived from the region’s most prominent hill. Bandhavgarh biodiversity in a large, it’s famous for vulnerable highest density of tiger population in India, which is flourished with the place. Similarly, various species of deer park leopards and sees the largest breeding population. Through the years, the park indicates many increases inside the count on the tiger types and it is why gambling tours is really famed to be able to attract wide range of tourists with its environs.
The park area has been partitioned into three significant zones named as Magdi, Bamera, and Tala out of which the Tala zone pulls in real number of vacationers by offering the tiger locating open doors. The recreation center powers are additionally concentrating on the Magdi Zone by giving more chance to spot tigers. Elephant shows are likewise planned in Magdi zone of the Bandhavgarh national park to build the possibilities of recognizing the tricky ruler of the wilderness
Bandhavgarh National Park consists of mixed vegetations ranging from tall grasslands to thick Sal forest and so is the perfect habitat of variety of birds and animals. Due to varied geography, the Bandhavgarh national parkprovides ample opportunity to spot the majestic Indian tiger and some rarely seen animals like leopard and sloth bear. Because of high wildlife sighting it is becoming popular amongst tourists visiting India.
Do and Dont’s
- Drive gradually in the Park so you can see watches and delight in without exasperating the untamed life.
- Keep in the detailed streets and trails driving off trails you may trample developing trees and reason aggravation to resting creatures and their young.
- Regard the wild creatures and keep up a safe separation from them recollect that you are in their home and they get the first need.
- Keep situated in your vehicle at any focuses in the recreation center it is hazardous to get down. This for your security and the wellbeing of untamed life.
- Don’t frustrate on the off chance that you don’t see a tiger. There are numerous other intriguing animals that are to be seen and loved.
- The Park is not zoo: so don’t hope to see natural life all around. Kanha National Park is stunning even in its landscape.
- Keep the recreation center contamination free. While inside the recreation center please put your non-biodegradable litter (dainty jars, plastic, glass flask, metal foils and so on.) into the pack gave and discard it on out.
- If it’s not too much trouble get administrations of Nature Guides that the recreation center has prepared for your profit. They are incredible help to you in donning natural life and guaranteeing that you not to lose your route in timberland.
- Don’t smoke or light open air fires in the woods. Incidental flames can crush this grand wilderness without a moment’s hesitation.
Travel Information about Bandhavgarh National Park
The Bandhavgarh National Park invites all the animal and wildlife lovers at the Vindhya Hills for incredible jungle experience. Between October – June is the best to visit in Bandhavgarh Park. The Park is easily accessible through the nearest airports of Jabalpur and Khajuraho. You can also be reached through these railway stations- Jabalpur (170 kms), Katni (102 kms), Satna (112 kms) on the central railway and Umaria (35kms) on the southeastern railway.