India is an amalgamation of different cultures and beliefs. In India you can see the different shades of a life, from heritage sites to private own farms, street food to posh hotels and super frenzied roads of Mumbai to the quiet rainforest of Kerala, India is a spectrum. Exploring India is like exploring the world to its depth.
In India, there are many heritage site and much thank to Mughals they have contributed a lot to it. As the Mughals spent a lot of time in North-India more precisely in Agra, so it has many amazing monuments like the Taj Mahal. One can have a sight of Agra’s monuments after getting a car rental service in Agra.
India’s hand dipped in UNESCO Heritage Sights
From architectural beauty of North India to the Tropical green shores of South, India is remarkably on the top of many traveler’s lists. Here some few Heritage buildings, which are quite well enough in getting a traveler’s eye on and they are just capable enough to get the eyelid of wanders.
- Taj Mahal: With all due respect, I have to put this monument on the top of the list. It is not just because of the title of Wonder of World but for its ultimate beauty. This ultimate structure of love and peace is the focal point of India and situated in Agra, a city in Uttar Pradesh. Besides the Taj, there are many places to visit in Agra.
- Hampi: It is a city situated in the Indian state, Karnataka. Though, it is the ruins of the ancient kingdom of Vijayanagar. It’s a lovely place to get to know more about ourselves, the stillness and calmness of this place allow it. Have a tour of this place and see the beauty of it.
- Sun Temple: This temple is in the shape of a giant chariot and the chariot is carved with much precision and have everything from horses to wheels. It is the place which is must be visited by the art lover.
- Kumbh Mela: It is the largest religious gathering not only in India but in the whole World. The places that it occurs after every three years are Haridwar, Allahabad, Ujjain, and Nasik. People with the beliefs bathe in the holy Rivers which are flowing from these cities.
- Agra Fort: Agra has another piece of gem, situated at the bank of River Yamuna and giving the best view of Taj Mahal. This is the fort where the Mughal Emperors used to reside. This fort is the fine example of Indo-Persian art which shows the lavish life of Mughals.
- Fatehpur Sikri: It is a small eerie ruined city situated on the outskirts of Agra city. One can have a visit to this city by car hire in Agra and can get a memorable time from this city.
There are a lot more sights in India which are amazingly beautiful and they are all worth visiting. The only problem in getting into the heart of this nation is not having enough time. No problem, everyone in this person is suffering from this problem. So make the most out of the time, whatever you have.